Date(s) - 01/20/2018
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Menla Holistic Health
Full Workshop: 9:30-4:00 PM
Afternoon Session Only: 1:30-4:00 PM
The latest brainwave research tells us it’s possible to unlock the powers of the mind through meditation. Holistic practices like yoga can promote healing, stress resilience, happiness, creativity, and so much more. Now, studies show that breathing is also an important part of any self-care routine. Learn how SunDo, a meditation practice with focused, rhythmic breathwork can lead to optimal health and well-being in your life. No prior experience is necessary.
Morning Session: Breath, Meditation & The Mind
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- The brainwave states of meditation
- Breathing as a meditative focus
- Approaching theta and delta states
- Beyond the breath: Deep meditation
- Spacious mind and loss of sensation
Afternoon Session: The Lost Art of Breathing
1:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Ancient wisdom of the breath
- Qi as a vital life force in the body
- Breath meditation in postures
- Effortlessness & subtle breathing
- Practicing for lifelong vitality
Early Registration until 1/17/18.
Suggested donations: Full-day $35-50 | Half-day $20-30
For more information, visit www.sundo.org/sundo-wellness.
Bookings are closed for this event.